Sunday, March 15, 2020
For the most updated information on COVID-19, please refer to the district website as well as the ACSD Facebook page. We will be updating everyone here as more information becomes available. #flattenthecurve
- Referendum meetings on March 17, 19 and 26 are postponed until further notice.
- COVID Superintendent Update March 15
- Alternative Learning Parent Letter
- COVID-19 SCHSL Update
- West Carolina Tel Wi-Fi Hot Spots
WCTel has added 2 additional Wi-Fi Hot Spot locations in Abbeville County: Grace United Methodist Church, 145 Grace Dr, Abbeville, and WCTEL Remote Equipment Office, Corner of Main St (Hwy 81) and Bell St, Lowndesville. All sites are now in service except for the Lowndesville location. This site will be in service early next week.
- COVID-19 Response
- Teachers and Parents, click here for high-quality, age-appropriate lessons and materials during the current school closure. http://bit.ly/SCDEresources
- Here are some additional resources to support families helping students learn at home.
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control
- USDE Approves South Carolina Assessment Suspension Waiver
- Spring 2020 Assessment and Accountability Updates
- Students, Click Here for Links to Activities You Can Explore From Home
- Meals are available at the following locations 12:30 - 1:30: Abbeville High, Cherokee Trail Elementary, Diamond Hill Elementary, Dixie High, John C. Calhoun Elementary, Long Cane Primary, Westwood Elementary, Wright Middle. Meal service dates: Wednesday, April 1st students will receive meals for the remainder of the week. Monday, April 6th students will receive meals for the entire week. Beginning April 13th meals will be available each Monday and Wednesday through April 30th.
- Alternative Learning Parent Letter (Phase 2)
- This week, the South Carolina Department of Education launched SCRemoteLearning.com, a website offering digital teaching and learning resources for teachers, parents and students during the current COVID-19 pandemic.